Submissions will be reviewed by the conference technical committees and accepted papers will be published in proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by SCOPUS, Ei Compendex (CPX), Google Scholar, etc
For those who're NOT looking to publish their papers, it's acceptable to submit your abstracts to the conference just for oral presentation without publication of full papers, which will be sent to at least two techinical committees for a brief review, and it will take about 10 working days.
Types of Submissions
- Abstract should be submitted in .doc format according to the Abstract Template;
- Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing at least 200 words;
- A cover letter page is required to include a short biography of the presenter: 1) Full Name; 2) Title information (eg. Prof./Dr./M.S./ Teacher/Student); 3) Affiliation information (Department + University/Institution + Country); 4) Research interests; 5) E-mail address
- Abstracts of completed paper, extended abstract or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes. It should not have more than 600 words.
- Please ensure that the paper you submitted has not previously been published elsewhere or currently under consideration by another scientific conference or Journal.
- Full-research papers in any of the topic areas listed above or related areas. This is a completed research work or project (A total of 6 pages for a paper (including all figures, tables, and references)).
Submission MethodPlease log in the EasyChair Submission System; ( .pdf only) to submit your full paper and abstract.
Formatting Your Paper
- Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
- Paper Length: Minimum 6 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper formatting: Comply requirements of the template
- Do NOT Use footers, headers and page numbers.
- The first page must include: Title of the paper; name, affiliation for each author, corresponding author's instructional email; keywords and abstract.
Policies of AES2E
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the authors' violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
- Report the authors' violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors' name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.